商务英语900句

南岛主 发表于 2013-9-29 19:48:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 [复制链接]
0 309
1 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.
我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿

2 I'd like to change this ticket to the first class.

我想把这张票换成头等车。

3 I'd like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.

我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。

4 I won't check this baggage

这件行李我不托运。

5 I'd like to sit in the front of the plane.

我要坐在飞机前部

6 I missed my train.

我未赶上火车

7 I have nothing to declare.
我没有要申报的东西。

8 It's all personal effects.

这些东西都是我私人用的

9 I'll pick up ticket at the airport counter.

我会在机场柜台拿机票。

10 I'd like two seats on today's Northwest Flight 7 to Detroit, please.

我想订两张今天西北航空公司7班次到底特律的机票。

11 We waited for John in the lobby of the airport.

我们在机场的大厅里等约翰。

12 I'd like to buy an excursion pass instead.

我要买一张优待票代替。

13 I'd like a refund on this ticket.

我要退这张票。

14 I'd like to have a seat by the window.

我要一个靠窗的座位。

15 You have to change at Chicago Station.

你必须要在芝加哥站转车。

16 We have only one a day for New York.

到纽约的一天只有一班。

17 Sorry, they are already full.

抱歉,全部满了。

18 I'd like to reserve a seat to New York.

我要预订一个座位去纽约。

19 The flight number is AK708 on September 5th.

班机号码是9月5日AK708

20 There's a ten thirty flight in the morning.

早上10点半有班机。

21 I'm looking for my baggage。

我正在找我的行李。

22 I'd like to make a reservation

我想预订。

23 The sooner, the better.

越快越好。

24 I'd like to change my reservation.

我想变更一下我的预订。

25 I'd like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo.

我要再确认一下我从伦敦到东京的班机。

26 My reservation number is 2991.

我的预订号码是2991。

27 I made a reservation in Tokyo.

我在东京预订的。

28 I made reservations yesterday.

我昨天预订的。

29 I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo.

我要预订一张从洛杉矶到东京的机票。

30 I always have a big wash to do on Saturdays.

我星期六总是有一大堆的衣物要洗。

31 The laundry is not dry enough.

衣服还没干。

32 I put too much detergent in the washer.

我在洗衣机里放了太多的洗衣粉。

33 This stain is really stubborn.

这污垢去不掉。

34 I did three loads of wash today.

我今天洗了三次衣服。

35 The train is comfortable.

坐火车很舒服。

36 I checked my baggage in the baggage section.

我在行李房托运行李。

37 He guessed the train would come in early.

他猜想火车会很早到达。

38 The stations are always full of people。

火车站里经常挤满了人。

39 I hope you have a good trip.

祝你旅途愉快。

40 You need to transfer at Central Station.

你必须在中央车站换车。

41 How long are you going to stay here?

你要在这里停留多久?

42 Do you have anything to declare?

你有东西要申报关税吗?

43 What's the purpose of your visit?

你旅行的目的是什么?

44 What time does the ship leave?
船什么时间启航?

45 When will the ship leave for Honolulu?

这艘船什么时候出发去檀香山?

46 Could you please give me the departure time?

你能告诉我出发的时间吗?

47 Do I need a reservation to go by ship?

我坐船去需要预订吗?
48 How much for a one-way ticket to Shanghai?
去上海的单程票多少钱?

49 When would you like to return?

你打算什么时候回来/去?

50 Do you have any tickets available for that date?

你们有那天的票吗?

51 Do you have any tickets available for that date?

你们有那天的票吗?

52 How much does a round trip ticket to go there cost?

一张去那边的往返票要多少钱?

53 Would you take this coat to the cleaner's?

你可以把这件外套送到洗衣店吗?

54 Will you iron out the wrinkles in this skirt?

可以帮我把这件裙子烫平吗?

55 Won't you iron this shirt for me?

可以帮我烫这件衬衫吗?

56 Will you bring the laundry in if it rains?

下雨时请你收一下衣服,好吗?

57 Where am I supposed to pay the excess train fare?

我应该在哪里补票?

58 Where can you pick up your suitcase?

你在哪里取你的手提箱呢?

59 When can you pick up your ticket?

你什么时候可拿到车票呢?

60 Where is immigration?

入境处在什么地方?

61 Where can I get my baggage?

我到哪里去拿我的行李呢?

62 Is the departure time on schedule?

起飞时间准时吗?

63 How long will the flight be delayed?

班机诞误多长时间?

64 What's the cause of the delay?

什么原因延误?

65 Will the flight be delayed?

这班机会延误吗?

66 May I have baggage tags?

请给我行李标签好吗?

67 Excuse me, what time will the plane arrive in Tokyo?

对不起,请问飞机何时到达东京呢?

68 Could you explain how to fill this out?

请你说明一下怎样填这张表好吗?

69 May I have a customs declaration form, please?

请给一份海关申报表好吗?

70 May I have a disembarkation card?

请给我一张离机卡好吗?

71 Is this within the tax-free limit?

这个在免税限额内吗?

72 Where's a tax-free shop?

免税店在哪儿?

73 What time should I be at the departure gate?

我在什么时间到登机门?

74 Could you help me find my baggage?

请你帮我找我的行李好吗?

75 Will the flight be canceled?

这班机会被取消吗?

76 Would you please make my reservation to Chicago for tomorrow?

请帮我预订明天去芝加哥的座位好吗?

77 Do you have a flight to New York departing at about 10 a.m. Next Monday?

你们有下周一大约下午10点起飞到纽约的班机吗?

78 What's the fare to New York, Economy Class?

去纽约的经济舱机票多少钱?

79 Where do I pick up the ticket?

我什么地方拿机票?

80 From which station does the train leave?

这列火车从哪个站开出呢?

81 Can I stop over on the way?

我在中途可以停吗?

82 Can I have a second-class one way ticket to Chicago, please?

请给我一张去芝加哥的单程二等票好吗?

83 Are there any discount tickets for me?

给我有折扣吗?

84 What time does the plane take off?

飞机何时起飞呢?

85 One way or a round trip ticket?

单程票还是双程票呢?

86 What time does the first train to Boston leave?

第一班去波士顿的列车什么时间开出呢?

87 Is it direct train?

这是直达车吗?

88 What platform does the train leave from?

这班车从哪个站台开出呢?

89 By what time should I check in?

我该什么时间办理登机手续呢?

90 What is the boarding time?

何时登机呢?

91 How much is the excess baggage charge?

超额行李费多少钱?

92 Will this flight leave on time?

这班机准时起飞吗?

93 Can I bring this on the plane?

这件我可以带上飞机吗?

94 What is the gate number?

登机门是几号?

95 Are there reserved seats on the train?

车上有预订座位吗?

96 Where is gate six?

6号登机门在哪儿?

97 Where is the boarding gate for this flight?

这班飞机的登机门在哪儿?

98 Has this seat number started boarding?

这个座位号已开始登机了吗?

99 Where is the ticket office?

售票处在哪儿?

100 How long is the ticket valid?

这车票有效期多久?

201 I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy.

我非常想了解有关贵国对外贸易的政策。

202 It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.

据说你们正在实施一种新的对外贸易政策。

203 Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.

我们的对外贸易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有无为基础的。

204 We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.

我们在具体操作方法上灵活多了。

205 We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.

我们主要采取了一些国际上的惯例做法。

206 You have also made some readjustment in your import and export business, have you?

你们的进出口贸易也有一些调整,对吗?

207 I'd like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?

我想了解一下贵国的投资环境。

208 We are sure both of us have a brighter future.

我们相信双方都有一个光明的前景。

209 We had expected much lower prices.

我们希望报价再低一些。

210 They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.

这些报价比其他任何地方都要低得多。

211 I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours.

我可以把比贵公司报价低得多的价目表给你看看。

212 When you compare the prices, you must take everything into consideration.

当你在考虑对比价格时,首先必须把一切都要考虑进去。

213 I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable.

我敢保证我们向你提供的价位是合理的。

214 I don't think you'll have any difficulty in pushing sales.

我认为你推销时不会有任何困难。

215 But the market prices are changing frequently.

但是市场价格随时都在变化。

216 It's up to you to decide.

这主要取决于你。

217 The demand for our products has kept rising.

要求定购我们产品的人越来越多。

218 How long will your offer hold good?

一般你们报盘的有效期是多长?

219 We have new methods like compensation trade and joint ventrue.

我们有补偿贸易和合资经营。

220 I think a joint venture would be beneficial to us both.

我认为合资经营对双方都是有利的。

221 Please give us your proposal if you're ready for that.
如果你们愿意做合资经营,请提出你的方案。

222 Here is our contract.

这是我们的合同。

223 Please go over it and see if everything is in order.

请过目一下,看看是否一切妥当。

224 Don't you think we should add a sentence here like this?

难道你不觉得我们应该在这儿加上一句话?

225 If one side fails to observe the contract, the other side is entitled to cancel it.

如果一方不履行合同协议,另一方则有权终止合同。

226 The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract.

造成的损失必须由毁约方承担。

227 Do you have any comment on this clause.

你对这一条款有何看法?

228 No wonder everyone speak highly of your commercial integrity.

难怪大家都极为推崇你们的商业信誉。

229 It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained.

重合同、守信用是我们的一贯原则。

230 Anything else you want to bring up for discussion.

你还有什么问题要提出来供双方讨论的吗?

231 You may rest assured that the shipment will be duly delivered.

你们尽可放心,我们会按时交货的。

232 We must have your LC at least one month before the time of shipment.

我们必须在船运前一个月收到你们的信用证。

233 The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations.

合同将我们达成协议的内容基本上都写上了。

234 I hope no questions about the terms.

我看合同的条款没有什么问题了。

235 I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.

我很高兴这次洽谈圆满成功。

236 I hope this will lead to further business between us.

我希望这次交易将使我们之间的贸易得到进一步发展。

237 We'll sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language.

我们将要用中文和英语分别签署两份原件。

238 I am ready to sign the agreement.

我已经准备好了签合同。

239 I'm sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy.

我知道你们需要的是原件,不是传真件。

240 So I will receive and sign it overnight.

那么,我明天就可以收到并且签上名了。

241 We'll still be able to meet the deadline.

我们还是可以赶上最后期限的。

242 I will keep you posted.

我会与你保持联络。

243 What is your hurry?

什么事让您这么着急呢?

244 I'm sorry to burst in on you like this, but I'm really upset.

我很抱歉这样突然地找您,但我真的很心烦。

245 What on earth has happened to trouble you so?

到底发生什么事让您如此发愁?

246 I'm afraid I have bad news for you.

恐怕我有坏消息要告诉您。

247 The woolen sweaters you delivered do not match the sample we provided.
你们交货的羊毛衫和我厂提供的样品不一致。

248 You agreed that we could make a little change in design if necessary.

可你们曾经答应这,如有必要,图案可以稍作改动。

249 Our clients are very critical on quality.

我们的客户对商品的质量是很挑剔的。

250 What do you want us to do?

您看怎么办好?

251 Our clients want a replacement.

我们的客户要求换货。

252 It's a bit too hard.

这有点太难了吧。

253 It's only the background color that's not identical.

这仅仅是图案的底色不同而已。

254 It sounds like a reasonable solution.

这个解决办法还比较合理。

255 You are saying you turn on the computer and see nothing?

你的意思是你把计算机打开后什么也看不见?

256 I would say that you have a larger problem than just the monitor.

我想你的问题比较大,不只是显示器的问题。

257 Whatever it is, I need this computer to work.

不管是什么问题,我要求把这台计算机修好。

258 Is there any way you could bring it in to be looked at?

你有没有办法把它带过来,让我们看一看?

259 If not, our repairman can come to you.

要不然,我们的维修人员可以上你那里去。

260 I would prefer if he comes here.

我倒愿意他去我们那里。

261 Our first bill came yesterday, and we have some questions.

我们昨天收到的第一张帐单,有一些问题。

262 I sure hope I can answer them for you.

我真的希望我能回答你的问题。

263 It does appear that way.

是的,看起来好象是这样的。

264 Let me do some research on this and get back with you tomorrow.

请让我查查看,明天再给你答复。

265 As they are in such a damaged condition, we doubt we will be able to take delivery.

由于它们残损如此严重,恐怕我们无法提货。

266 Do you know the percentage of the damaged portion?

你们知道残损部分的百分比吗?

267 We should require a survey report, so that we may know the extent of the damage.

我们将要求出具检验报告,以便我们能了解损坏的程度。

268 You can see for yourselves the damaged condition and the reason why they are unassailable.

你们可以亲眼看到完好无损情况以及货物无法销售的原因。

269 We should make it clear whether the damage was caused in transit or during the unloading process, or by other reasons.

我们要弄清楚货物是否在运输途中受损,还是在卸货过程中受损,或者别的原因。

270 The goods were carefully packed and shipped here in excellent condition.

货物包装得很仔细,装船很小心,在这儿完好无损。

271 Then the damage must be caused at somewhere along the line where the goods weren't handled properly.

那么残损一定是在运输途中的什么地方对货物处理不妥造成的。

272 I would like to present our comments in the following order.

我希望能依照以下的顺序提出我们的看法。

273 First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.

首先我将简略说明我们商品的特性。

274 When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation.

专利的情况会在说明竞争产品时一并提出。

275 Please proceed with your presentation.

请开始你的简报。

276 Yes, we have been interested in new system.

是的,我们对新系统很感兴趣。

277 Has your company done any research in this field?

请问贵公司对此范畴做了任何研究吗?

278 Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you.

有,我们做了一些,但是因为我们才刚起步,并没有任何资料可以提供给你们。

279 If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.

如果您感兴趣的话,我可以列表让你参考。

280 By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.

在结束这个问题之前顺便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。

281 I would like to ask you a favor.

我可以提出一个要求吗?

282 Would you let me know your fax number?

可以告诉我您的传真机号码吗?

283 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?

可以请你在明天以前回复吗?

284 Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?

你能考虑接受我们的反对案吗?

285 I would really appreciate your persuading your management.

如果你能说服经营团队,我会很感激。

286 I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.

我建议我们休息一下喝杯咖啡。

287 Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.

也许我们应该先谈论完B项议题。

288 As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.

事实上,我们希望可以先内部讨论B项议题。

289 I see. Let's break now.

我了解,让我们休息一下吧。

290 Shall we take a break?

我们是否应该休息一下?

291 Let us take a break now.

让我们休息一下。

292 Let me suggest we take a break.

我建议我们休息一下。

293 May I propose that we break for coffee now?

我可以提议休息一下,喝杯咖啡吗?

294 If you insist, I will comply with your request.

如果你坚持,我们会遵照你的要求。

295 We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.

我们必须强调这些付款条件对我们很重要。

296 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.

请了解这一点对我们至关重要。

297 I do not know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.

我不知道你是否了解,但是,这个条件对我们是必要的。

298 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.

我们的方针是不授予专卖权。

299 There should always be exceptions to the rule.

凡事总有例外。

300 I would not waste my time pursuing that.

如果是我的话,不会将时间浪费在这里。

348 Will you speak up, please?

请你大声一点好吗?

349 Will you speak more slowly?

请你说慢一点好吗?

350 Mr. Wang is not in now.

王先生现在不在此地。

351 He is not in now.

他现在不在这里。

352 He has not come in yet.

他还没有来。

353 He will be here in 30 minutes.

他在三十分钟内会到这里。

354 He has gone home.

他已经回家去了。

355 He is in conference.

他正在开会。

356 May I take your message?

你需要留言吗?

357 May I have him call you back?

要我请他回你电话吗?

358 I am sorry Mr. Chen is unavailable, would you like to speak to anyone else?

抱歉陈先生不在,你要不要跟其他人讲话?

359 I will transfer this call to Mr. Chen.

我把这个电话转给陈先生。

360 Would you hold the line, please, I will find out his number for you.

请你不要挂断,我替你找他的号码。

361 I am sorry to keep you waiting.

真抱歉,让你久等了。

362 His extension number is 285.

他的分机号码是285。

363 He is speaking on another phone.

他正在接听别的电话。

364 Would you please take a message?

请你代我留话好吗?

365 Would you like to leave any message?

你要留什么话吗?

366 I would like to place a station-to-station call.

我要打一个叫号电话。

367 I would like to place a person-to-person call.

我要打一个叫人电话。

368 I don't know how to do that.

我不知道该怎么打。

369 Will you accept the charge.

你愿意付电话费用吗?

370 Where is the telephone office?

电话局在什么地方?

371 Is there a public phone near here?

这附近有公用电话吗?

372 Do you have a coin for the phone?

你有打电话的硬币吗?

373 How do I call this number?

这个号码怎么打?

374 Do you have a phone book(directory)?

你有电话簿吗?

375 I would like to make a long distance call to Taibei.

我想打个长途电话到台北去。

376 I want to make an overseas call to the United States?

我想打个电话到美国去。

377 How much is a call to the United states?

打一个电话到美国去需要多少钱?

378 Will you please call me back?

请你回我一个电话好吗?

379 May I use your telephone?

我可以用你的电话吗?

380 Someone is using the phone.

有人在用电话。

381 Do you have an extension?

你有分机吗?

382 We don't have an extension.

我们没有分机。

383 There is a phone booth in the corner.

在转角处有个电话亭。

384 It is a pay phone .

那是一个付费电话。

385 Whom do you want to call?

你要打电话给谁?

386 I want to make a local call.

我要打个市内电话。

387 What is the number?

号码是多少?

388 Call information for the number.

打查号台查询电话号码。

389 The phone seems to be out of order.

电话好像出故障了。

390 I tried several times to call, but there is no answer.

我打了几次,但是没有人回答。

391 I ''m going to dial the number.

我要拨这个号码。

392 The telephone is ringing.

电话铃响了。

393 No one is answering the phone..

没有人接电话。

394 My friend phoned me at 10 a.m. Yesterday.

我的朋友昨天上午10点打电话给我。

395 The phone is busy.

电话占线。

396 Sorry to have kept you waiting.

抱歉使你久等了。

397 Who do you want to speak to ?

你要跟谁讲话?

398 What number are you calling?

你打什么号码?

399 Operator, you gave me a wrong number.

总机,你给我接错号码了。

400 Where are you calling from?

你从哪打来的?

401 I'm calling from a public phone.

我打的是公用电话。

402 Contact me by telephone.

电话跟我联络。

403 I will be in between six and eight.

我6点至8点都在。

404 I will be here all night.

我整晚都在这里。

405 All right, I will be waiting for you .

好的,我会等候你的。

406 Hello, is this the home of Mr. Chen?

喂,是陈先生的家吗?

407 Hello. I wish to speak to Mr. Chen?

喂,我想和陈先生讲话。

408 Will you please repeat it?

请你重说一遍好吗?

409 He has left already .

他已经离开了。

410 He is attending a conference now.

他正在出席会议。

411 Hello, This is operator.

喂!我是接线员。

412 I'll call you up later.

我稍后会打电话给你。

413 May I talk to Mr. McCoy?

我要和麦考伊先生讲话好吗?

414 May I use the telephone?

我能用一下电话吗?

415 This is Shen calling.

我姓沈。

416 Is that Mr. Shen?

沈先生吗?

417 Yes, this is Shen speaking.

是的,我姓沈。

418 Whom do you want to talk to?

你要和谁讲话?

419 I'd like to speak to Mr. Jack.

我要和杰克先生讲话。

420 I'll connect you with his office.

我会打电话到他的公司和你联络。

421 Sorry kept you waiting so long. You are on .

抱歉让你久等了,接通了。

422 The line is busy.

占线。

423 No answer.

没有人接电话。

424 He is on the phone.

他正在通话。

425 This telephone line is interrupted.

这个电话不通。

426 The wire has got crossed.

电话串线了。

427 Who is speaking?

请问是谁打来的?

428 I'm afraid you have the wrong number.

恐怕你打错号码了。

429 I'll calling 265-5822.

打265-5822。

430 Please ring off.

请挂电话。

431 I'll call you back.

我回电话给你。

432 Let me talk to her over the phone.

让我在电话中和她讲些话。

433 Would you call Miss Shen to the telephone?

请你叫沈小姐来接电话好吗?

434 Sorry, She is out. Shall I take a message?

抱歉,她外出了,你要留口信吗?

435 I'm going to put on to her.

我会请她回电话。

436 The voice is not distinct.

声音不清楚。

437 Give me a ring at my office.

打电话到我办公室。

438 I'd like to make an overseas call to Taibei, Taiwan by collect call.

我要打对方付费的电话到台湾的台北。

439 Can I fix an overseas call to London by person-to-person call?

我要打到伦敦的叫人电话好吗?

440 What is your part's name?

对方的姓名是什么?

441 How do you spell your last name?

你的姓是怎样拼写的?

442 Pound Sterling please.

请换成英镑吧。

443 Well, er, in your case, I see no reason why not. What's your proposition?

这个,呃,我看可以。您想透支多少?

444 Is there any interest on this money?

这笔透支要利息吗?

445 Yes, sir. Your account was overdrawn 15 dollars on the 12th of this month.

是的,先生。本月12日这一天您的帐户上透支了15美元。

446 According to the regulations, sir, you'll have to reimburse the bank for the amount paid.

根据规定,先生,您应该补偿银行付的那笔款了。

447 I want to buy some traveler's checks.

我想买些旅行支票。

448 I have been told you have just changed the interest rate on savings accounts. Is that true?

听说你们储蓄率刚调过,是真的吗?

449 Have you got your cheque book with you?

您支票本带来了没有?

450 The amount you want to transfer.

您要转帐的金额。

451 The cheque will be cleared in about three days.

大概在3天后,支票就可以兑现了。

452 I see. I'll go and check.

噢,原来是这样,那我再去查查看。

453 Hello, may I change some money with my Master card?

我能否用万事达卡来兑换些钱吗?

454 Yes, you can. Would you please show me your card?

可以,让我看看您的卡。

455 Here are you Chinese Yuan for $ 1000. And your passport and exchange memo.

这是您1000美元所换的人民币。给您护照和兑换清单。

456 How much would you like to remit?

您想汇多少钱?

457 I suppose you want to send U.S. Dollars.

我想您是汇美元吧?

458 May I ask the reason for your remittance?

可以请问汇款的原因吗?

459 Do you want to remit the money by air mail or by cable, sir?

您想要航空信还是电汇,先生?

460 So you can take M/T, and they will take a longer time to reach New York Bank.

那么你要采用信汇,只是信汇汇款到纽约银行用的时间较长。

461 Would you care to take a seat while I make out a receipt?

请坐一会儿好吗?我给您开个收据。

462 I'll take M/T.

那我就用信汇吧。

463 For £300 to London, the commission is 3, please.

汇款300英镑到伦敦,费用为3英镑。

464 Excuse me, but do you handle remittance checks here?

打扰了,你们办理汇款支票吗?

465 To whom is the check payable, madam?

请问支票受款人是谁,夫人?

466 Yes, I have got the license from the Bank of China. Here you are.

是的,我已得到中国银行的许可。请过目。

467 Would you please tell me your phone number so that we'll ring you up as soon as the remittance arrives?

您能否把电话号码告诉我,以便汇款一到就给您打电话?

468 Yes, your money has arrived.

噢,您的汇款已经到了。

469 Very well, sir. Please fill out this remittance slip.

好的,先生。请填写这张汇款通知书。

470 How much do you charge for sending a cable transfer to London?

发一张到伦敦的电汇,要收费多少?

471 How much do you want to change?

您想兑换多少?

472 Would you please tell me the exchange rate for pound sterling into RMB?

请你告诉我英镑兑换人民币的汇率是多少,好吗?

473 Here you are , please check.

给你,请查一下。

474 I want to change some British sterling into Renminbi.

我想把一些英镑换成人民币。

475 Are you going to use cash or traveler's cheques?

您是用现钞换呢,还是用旅行支票换?

476 So five hundred dollars will be 4, 350 RMB yuan.

500美元可兑换人民币4350元。

477 But you have to pay 5% commission on this money exchange.

但兑换这笔外币,您得另外付5%的手续费。

478 I beg your pardon.

请原谅。

479 We would like to ask you to come here for an interview.

我们想约你来参加面试。

480 Perhaps you've heard our product's name. Would you like to know more about it?

也许你已听说过我们产品的名称,你想知道更多一点吗?

481 Let me tell you about our product.

关于产品一事让我向你说明。

482 This is our most recently developed product.

这是我们最近开发的产品。

483 We'd like to recommend our new home health monitor.

我们想推荐我们新的家庭健康监测器。

484 That sounds like the product we had in mind.

那种产品好像就是我们所想要的。

485 I'm sure you'll be pleased with this product.

我敢保证你会喜欢这种产品的。

486 I'm really positive that this product has all the features you have always wanted.

我确信这种产品有各种你所要的款式。

487 I strongly recommend this product.

我强力推荐这种产品。

488 If I were you, I'd choose this product.

如果我是你,我就选择这种产品。

489 We've already had a big demand for this product.

这种产品我们已有很大的需要求量。

490 This product is doing very well in foreign countries.

这种产品在国外很畅销。

491 Our product is competitive in the international market.

我们的产品在国际市场上具有竞争力。

492 Let's move on to what makes our product sell so well.

让我来说明是什么原因使我们的产品销售得那么好。

493 Good. That's just what we want to hear.

很好,那正是我们想要听的。

494 The distinction of our product is its light weight.

我们产品的特点就是它很轻。

495 Our product is lower priced than the competition.

我们产品价格低廉,具有竞争力。

496 Our service has been very well-received by our customers so far.

到目前为止,顾客对我们的服务质量评价甚高。

497 One of the real pluses of this product is that it is of very high quality and of compact size.

这种产品的真正优点之一就是高质量和小体积。

498 Could we see the specifications for the X200?

我们可以看一下X200型的详细规格吗?

499 Certainly. And we also have test results that we're sure you'd be interested to see.

当然,同时我们也有测试结果,我们相信你们会有兴趣看的。

500 How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?

你们的零售商和消费者的反映怎样?

601 I've been part of this project since its beginning.
从一开始我就参与这个计划。

602 I'm Clifton, and I've been associated with this project since the beginning.
我叫克里夫敦,从一开始我就参与了这项计划。

603 Please look at the data of this first chart.
请看第一幅图表的数据。

604 The data confirm that this product is safe and effective.
数据证实此种产品安全有效。

605 As you can see in this photo, we've retained the same style which was so popular in this old model.
正如你在这张图片上所看到的,同风格的这种旧型产品非常流行,我们保留了它。

606 Now, we're doing something new making skin strong enough that it doesn't wrinkle, become dry, or develop blemishes.
现在我们正在做一些改进,使皮质变得坚韧而不致有皱纹,变干或产生磨损。

607 The X2500 has the unique feature of providing better data flow with less input time.
这种X2500型的特点就是减少输入时间,使资料更为顺畅。

608 Compared to the previous model, our new model is less expensive and easier to use.
与旧型机比较我们的新型价格便宜且更容易操作。

609 It's available in a variety of sizes at convenience stores and department stores as well.
有各种大小型号,在便利商店和百货公司均有。

610 This is a revolutionary new product.
这是一种革命性的新产品。

611 The X2500 will change your work in the office.
X2500将会改变你在办公室的工作。

612 We now have five different models to choose from.
我们现在有五种不同的型号供你选择。

613 Now, ladies and gentlemen, I'd be happy to answer any questions that you might have.
各位女士各位先生,现在你们有任何问题我都乐意答复。

614 Are there any questions?
还有什么问题吗?

615 Do you have any questions at this point?
就这一点你们还有什么问题吗?

616 If you have no questions, may I go on to the next stage?
如果你们没有问题了,我可以进行下一阶段吗?

617 Now, I'd be happy to answer your questions.
现在,我乐意答复你们的问题。

618 I'd like to allow anyone to ask whatever questions they may have.
我乐意接受任何人提出的任何问题。

619 Your question is how we developed our product?
你的问题是我们是如何发展我们的产品?

620 For those of you that didn't hear it, the question was how soon we could expect the product to be on sale.
你们并未听说过,问题是产品多快能上市。

621 When can we expect its delivery?
什么时间能发货呢?

622 It's already in production, so you can expect it in stores before the end of the month.
产品已投产了,所以月底前你可以获得。

623 When do you expect to have this ready for sale?
你希望此种商品何时上市出售呢?

624 What's the suggested retail price?
建议零售价格是多少呢?

625 What do you expect it to go for?
你们的试销情况如何?

626 How did you decide that product was safe?
你怎样决定产品是安全的呢?

627 What's the basis of your belief that the product is safe?
你凭什么相信产品是安全的?

628 I'd like to know how you reached your conclusions.
我想知道你们是如何得出结论的。

629 How much will it cost?
这种商品成本价是多少?

630 We've priced it at $ 98, almost 30% less than the competition.
我们订价为98美元,几乎少于竞争对手30%。

631 What does the test marketing show?
试销说明了什么?

632 It was well-received in all markets, so a gain of three market share points can be expected.
这在所有市场销售良好,所以获得三成的市场占有率是指日可待的。

633 I'd say the expected delivery date should be by the end of the month.
我得说预定发货日期应该在本月底。

634 The end of next month looks like the most probable sales date.
下个月底好像是最佳的销售日。

635 We're aiming its price for $ 98.
我们订价为98美元。

636 To answer the first part of your question, I'd like to say that our studies were very extensive.
你问题的第一部分,我要说的就是我们的研究非常广泛。

637 If you have further questions, please contact the people listed on the last page of the report.
如果你还有问题的话,请和报告最后一页名单上的人员联系。

638 Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics?
对不起,你是来自西方电子公司的苏姗·戴卫斯吗?

639 Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita.
是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。

640 Pardon me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures?
对不起,请问你是从国家装置公司来的雷夫·梅耶史先生吗?

641 I'm Dennis. I am here to meet you today.
我是丹尼斯,今天我到这里来接你。

642 I'm Donald. We met the last time you visited Taiwan.
我是唐纳德,上次你来台湾时我们见过面。

643 I'm Edwin. I'll show you to your hotel.
我是爱德温,我带你去旅馆。

644 How was your flight? Was it comfortable?
你坐的班机怎么样?还舒服吗?

645 It was quite good. But it was awfully long.
班机很好,就是时间太长了。

646 Did you have a good flight?
你旅途愉快吗?

647 Not really, I'm afraid. We were delayed taking off, and we encountered a lot of bad weather.
不太好,我们起飞延误了,还遭遇了恶劣的气候。

648 How was your flight?
你的航班怎样?

649 Did you get any sleep on the plane?
你在飞机上睡觉了吗?

650 Mr. Wagner, do you have a hotel reservation?
华格纳先生,你预订过旅馆吗?

651 No, I don't. Will it be a problem?
不,我没有,会有困难吗?

652 I don't think so. I know several convenient hotels. Let me make some calls.
我认为没有,我知道有几家便利旅馆,让我打几个电话。

653 I've made a reservation at the hotel you used last time.
我已预订了你上次住过的旅馆。

654 We've booked a Western-style room for you.
我们已为你订了一间西式的房间。

655 Let's go to the station to get a train into town.
我们到火车站去乘车进城。

656 Does it take long to get into Taibei from here?
从此地去台北要很久吗?

657 It's about an hour.
大概要一个小时。

658 We'll get a taxi from the station.
我们到火车站乘出租车。

659 There's a shuttle bus we can use.
我们可搭乘机场班车。

660 I've brought my car, so I can drive you to your hotel.
我开车来的,所以我开车送你到旅馆。

661 You must be hungry. Shall we get something to eat?
你一定饿了,我们吃点东西好吗?

662 That sounds good. Let's get something at the hotel restaurant. I feel a little tired.
那太棒了,我们就到旅馆餐厅吃点东西,我有点累了。

663 Would you like to have some dinner?
你想吃饭吗?

664 What would you like to eat?
你想吃什么呢?

665 Can I take you out to dinner? It'll be my treat.
我带你出去吃饭好吗?这次我请客。

666 If you're hungry, we can eat dinner now.
如果你饿了,我们现在就去吃饭。

667 Have you had breakfast yet?
你吃过早餐了吗?

668 Yes. It was delicious.
是的,味道很好。

669 Good. Let's go to the office.
好的,我们去办公室吧。

670 How is your room?
你的房间怎样?

671 Did you sleep well last night?
你昨晚睡得好吗?

672 Why don't we go to the office now?
为何我们现在不去办公室呢?

673 We'll start with an orientation video. It runs about 15 minutes.
我们将从一个电视简报开始,大概放15分钟。

674 The tour will take about an hour and a half. We ought to be back here by 3:00.
参观大概要一个半小时,3点钟以前回到这里。

675 Our new product line has been very successful. We've expanded the factory twice this year already.
我们新的生产线非常成功,我们今年已把工厂扩展了两倍。

676 I'd like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you'd like to know?
我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?

677 We have some reports to show you for background information.
我们还有一些报告向你介绍背景资料。

678 Is your factory any different from other plastics factories?
你们工厂和其他塑胶工厂有何差别呢?

679 Yes, our production speed is almost twice the industry-wide average.
是的,我们的生产速度是其他工厂两倍。

680 I'd like to explain what makes this factory special.
我要向你说明本工厂的特性。

681 This is the most fully-automated factory we have.
这是我们的全自动化工厂。

682 It's the most up-to-date in the industry.
这是同业中最新型的。

683 We've increased our efficiency by 20% through automation.
通过自动化我们的效率增加了20%。

684 Could you tell me the cost of production per unit?
请你告诉我每件成品的生产成本好吗?

685 I'm afraid I don't know. Let me ask the supervisor in this section.
恐怕我不知道,让我来询问一下该组的负责人。

686 I'm not really sure about that. Mr. Jiang should know the answer to that.
关于那事我不敢确定,蒋先生应该知道答案。

687 Let me direct that question to the manager.
让我直接问经理好了。

688 I'm not familiar with that part. Let me call someone who is more knowledgeable.
那部分我不熟悉,让我找专业人士来说明。

689 Yes, I'd like to know your daily production.
是的,我想知道你们的日生产额。

690 Is there anything you'd like to know?
你想知道什么?

691 Is there anything I can explain fully?
有什么事情要我详细说明的吗?

692 What did you think of our factories?
你认为我们的工厂怎样?

693 I was impressed very much.
我有深刻的印象。

694 Thank you very much for giving us your valuable time.
我们占用了你宝贵的时间,非常感谢。

695 We have a small gift for you to take with you when you leave the factory.
你离开工厂时,我们有件小礼物要送给你。

696 I want to purchase some computers from your company.
我想从贵公司购买一些电脑。

697 We are very interested in your printed pure silk scarves, could you give us some idea about your price?
我们对贵方的印花真丝围巾很感兴趣,请介绍一下贵方的价格好吗?

698 We'd like to know your availability and conditions of sale of this line.
我们想了解一下你方在这方面的供货能力及销售条件。

699 We are in great need of Grade A.
我们急需一等品。

700 If Grade A is not available, Grade B will do.
如果一等品无货,二等品也可以。

801 If you take quality into consideration, you will find our price reasonable.

如果您把质量考虑进去的话,您会发现我方价格是合理的。

802 We guarantee quality products which can stand fierce competition.

我们保证提供能经得起激烈竞争的高质量产品。

803 I still have some questions concerning our contract.

就合同方面我还有些问题要问。

804 We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions.

我们总是愿意合作的,如果需要还可以做些让步。

805 If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make.

对这些条款有何意见,请尽管提,不必客气。

806 Do you think there is something wrong with the contract?

你认为合同有问题吗?

807 We'd like you to consider our request once again.

我们希望贵方再次考虑我们的要求。

808 We'd like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract.

我们希望搞清楚有关合同中技术方面的几个问题。

809 The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful.

就合同保方的权利和义务方面的谈判非常成功。

810 We can't agree with the alterations and amendments to the contract.

我们无法同意对合同工的变动和修改。

811 We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the contract.

我们希望下一交谈判将是签订合同前的最后一轮谈判。

812 We don't have any different opinions about the contractual obligations of both parties.

就合同双方要承担的义务方面,我们没有什么意见。

813 That's international practice. We can't break it.

这是国际惯例,我们不能违背。

814 We are prepared to reconsider amending the contract.

我们可以重新考虑修改合同。

815 We'll have to discuss about the total contract price.

我们不得不讨论一下合同的总价格问题。

816 Do you think the method of payment is OK for you?

你们认为结算方式合适吗?

817 We are really glad to see you so constructive in helping settle the problems as regards the signing of the contract.

我们很高兴您在解决有关合同的问题上如此具有建设性。

818 Here are the two originals of the contract we prepared.

这是我们准备好的两份合同正本。

819 Would you please read the draft contract and make your moments about the terms?

请仔细阅读合同草案,并就合同各条款提出你的看法好吗?

820 When will the contract be ready?

合同何时准备好?

821 Please sign a copy of our Sales Contract No.156 enclosed here in duplicate and return to us for our file.

请会签第156号销售合同一式两份中的一份,将它寄回我方存档。

822 The contract will be sent to you by air mail for your signature.

合同会航邮给你们签字。

823 Don't you think it necessary to have a close study of the contract to avoid anything missing?

你不觉得应该仔细检查一下合同,以免遗漏什么吗?

824 We have agreed on all terms in the contract. Shall we sign it next week?

我们对合同各项条款全无异议,下周签合同如何?

825 All disputes arising in the course of the consignment period shall be settled amicably through friendly negotiation.

所有在运输途中引起的纠纷都将通过友好协商,妥善加以解决。

826 We'll ship our goods in accordance with the terms of the contract.

我们将按合同条款交货。

827 You can stay assured that shipment will be effected according to the contract stipulation.

你尽管放心,我们将按合同规定如期装船。

828 They've promised to keep both we quality and the quantity of the 300 bicycles in conformity with the contract stipulations.

他们已承诺那300辆自行车的质量和数量一定与合同规定相吻合。

829 We are sure the contract can be carried out smoothly.

我们确信合同会顺利执行的。

830 The machines will be made of the best materials and the stipulations of the contract be strictly observed.

机器将用最好的材料生产,合同的规定也将得以严格履行。

831 The two parties involved in a contract have the obligation to execute the contract.

合同双方有义务履行合同。

832 Unless there is a sudden change of political situation, it is not accepted to execute the contract only partially.

除非有什么突然的政局变化,否则执行部分合同不能被接受。

833 Any deviation from the contract will be unfavorable.

任何违背合同之事都是不利的。

834 The buyer has the option of canceling the contract.

买主有权撤消合同。

835 Any kind of backing out of the contract will be charged a penalty as has been stated in the penalty clause.

任何背弃合同的行为将受到惩罚,这已在处罚条款里写得很清楚了。

836 We want to cancel the contract because of your delay in delivery.

由于贵方交货拖延,我方要求取消合同。

837 The buyer has the right to cancel the contract unilaterally if the seller fails to ship the goods within the L/C validity.

如果卖方不能在信用证有效期内交货的话,买方有权单方面取消合同。

838 You cannot break the contract without any good reason.

如果没有什么正当理由,你们不应撕毁合同。

839 We have every reason to cancel the contract because you've failed to fulfill your part of it.

我们完全有理由取消合同,因为你们没有完成应遵守的合同内容,履行合同。

840 One party is entitled to cancel the contract if the other side cannot execute it.

如果一方不履行合同,另一方有权取消合同。

841 Generally speaking, a contract cannot be changed after it has been signed by both parties.
一般来讲,合同一经双方签订就不得更改。

842 Some relative clauses in the contract have to be amended owing to the unexpected situation.

由于这种难以预料的情况,合同中的有关条款不得不做些修改。

843 Since the contract is about to expire, shall we discuss a new one?

这个合同将到期,我们来谈谈新合同的事宜吧。

844 Packing has a close bearing on sales.

包装直接关系到产品的销售。

845 Packing will help push the sales.

包装有助于推销产品。

846 Buyers always pay great attention to packing.

买方通常很注意包装。

847 Different articles require different forms of packing.

不同商品需要不同的包装。

848 Buyers, generally speaking, bear the change of packing.

一般来说,买方应承担包装费用。

849 How much does packing take up of the total cost of the goods?

包装占货物总成本的百分比是多少?

850 The packing must be strong enough to withstand rough handing.

包装必须很坚固,能承受野蛮装卸。

851 Strong packing will protect the goods from any possible damage during transit.

坚固的包装可以防止货物在运输途中受到任何损失。

852 Cartons are seaworthy.

纸箱适合海运。

853 This kind of article is often bought as a gift, so exquisite and tasteful design is of prime importance.

人们购买这种商品通常用来赠亲友,所以精美高雅的设计至关重要。

854 We'd like to hear what you say concerning the matter of packing.

我们很想听听你们在包装方面有什么意见。

855 Do you have nay objection to the stipulations about the packing and shipping marks?

有关包装运输唛头的条款你们有什么异议吗?

856 We'll pack the goods according to your instruction.

我们将按你方的要求进行包装。

857 The goods will be packed in wood wool to prevent damage.

货物将用细刨花包装,以防损坏。

858 Measures should be taken to reinforce the cartons.

应采取措施加固纸箱。

859 Suggestions on packing are greatly appreciated.

我们非常欢迎大家对包装方面提出建议。

860 Our standardized packing has been approved by many foreign clients.

许多国外客户已经认可了我们标准化的包装。

861 It's urgent to improve the packing.

必须马上改进包装。

862 Packing charges are excluded in the quoted prices.

包装费用未算在报价中。

863 To minimize any possible damage, we've packed our goods in the way to suit for long sea-voyage.

为使损失减少到最低限度,我们对货物的包装足以承受长途海运。

864 Please make an offer indicating the packing.

请报价并说明包装情况。

865 Please make sure that the goods be protected from moisture.

请保证货物不受潮。

866 We hope your design and the color will be strongly attractive to the American people.

我们希望你们的设计和颜色对美国人具有巨大吸引力。

867 This kind of box is not suitable for the transport of the tea sets by sea.

这种箱子不适合装茶具海运。

868 We would like to know how you will pack the silk shirts.

我们想知道你们如何包装这些真丝衬衫。

869 Although the cartons are light and easy to handle, we think it is not strong enough to be shipped.

虽然这些纸箱轻便、易拿,但我们认为它们在运输中不太结实。

870 Please use normal export containers unless you receive special instructions from our agents.

除非你们收到我方代理的特别指示,否则请用正常出口集装箱。

871 All bags contain an inner waterproof lining.

所有包内都有一层防水内衬。

872 The crates are charge to you at $5 each if they are not returned to us within 2 weeks.

如果木条箱两星期内不归还,则每只箱扣罚五美元。

873 Solid packing and overall stuffing can prevent the cases from vibration and jarring.

坚固的木箱和箱内严密的填充可防止木箱受震、开裂。

874 Those goods are available in strong wooden drums of 1,2,5,10 and 20 litres.

这些货物分别装入1、2、5、10、20升的木桶里。

875 Fifty-litre carboy would be the most economical size. Carboys may be retained without charge for two months.

50升的瓶子应是最经济的尺码,这些瓶子可免费保存两个月。

876 The various items of your order will be packed into bundles of suitable size for shipment.

你们定单上的各种货物被打成各种大小不同的捆儿,以便于运输。

877 Please keep the cartons to 15kg each and metal-strap all cartons in stacks of 4.

请将每个纸箱重量限制在15公斤内,并将每4箱一组用铁条儿固定起来。

878 Each item is to be wrapped separately in grease-paper.

每件货物应单独用油纸包好。

879 All measurements of each case must not exceed 1.5m*1m*1m.

每只木箱体积不应超过1.5m*1m*1m。

880 Each single crate is heavily padded and packed with 4 carboys.

每只木条箱内装4只大瓶子将空余处填满。

881 Full details regarding packing and marking must be strictly observed.

请严格遵守包装及商标的细则。

882 To facilitate carrying, rope or metal handles are indispensable and should be fixed to the boxes.

为便于搬运,绳子或铁把手不可缺少,并将其固定在箱子上。

883 Our packing charge includes $1 for the drum, which sum will be credited on return.

包装费中有1美元是包装桶的费用,此费用在桶还给我们时可退回。

884 The whole carton is packed with double straps, each corner of the carton consolidated with metal angles.

纸箱外加了两道箍,每个箱角都用金属角加固。

885 Foam plastics are applied to protect the goods against press.

泡沫塑料用来防止挤压。

886 It's essential to choose the right means of transportation.

选择合适的运输方式很重要。

887 To ensure faster delivery, you are asked to forward the order by air freight.

为了确保迅速交货,我方要求此订货用空运。

888 Generally speaking, it's cheaper but slower to ship goods by sea than by rail.

总的来说,海运比铁路运输更便宜,但速度慢一些。

889 It's faster but more expensive to ship goods by air.

空运较快但运费较高。

890 Since we need the goods urgently, we must insist on express shipment.

由于我方急需这批货物,我方坚持使用快递装运。

891 Because of the type of purchase, we can only ship by road.

由于商品的性质,我方只能使用公路运输。

892 If the customer requests a carrier other than truck, he must bear the additional charge.

如果顾客坚持用卡车以外的运输工具,就必须负担额外费用。

893 The goods will be transhipped in Hong Kong.

货物将在香港转船。

894 There may be some quantity difference when loading the goods, but not more than 5%.

货物装船时可能会有一些数量出入,但不会超过5%。

895 To make it easier for us to get the goods ready for shipment, we hope that partial shipment is allowed.

为了便于我方备货装船,希望允许分批发运。

896 Delivery has to be put off due to the strike of the workers at the port.

由于港口工人罢工,交货只好推迟。

897 We are sorry to delay the shipment because our manufacturer has met unexpected difficulties.

恕延期货船,因为我们厂家遇到了预料不到的困难。

898 We assume that damage occurred while the consignment was in your care.

我们认为货物是在你方保管时受到损害的。

899 The consignment appears to have been roughly handled and left near a heater.

看来货物未受到细心的处理,并且被放置于加热器附近。

900 I'm afraid I have some rather bad news for you.

我恐怕有些很坏的消息要告诉你。

801 If you take quality into consideration, you will find our price reasonable.
如果您把质量考虑进去的话,您会发现我方价格是合理的。

802 We guarantee quality products which can stand fierce competition.

我们保证提供能经得起激烈竞争的高质量产品。

803 I still have some questions concerning our contract.

就合同方面我还有些问题要问。

804 We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions.

我们总是愿意合作的,如果需要还可以做些让步。

805 If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make.

对这些条款有何意见,请尽管提,不必客气。

806 Do you think there is something wrong with the contract?

你认为合同有问题吗?

807 We'd like you to consider our request once again.

我们希望贵方再次考虑我们的要求。

808 We'd like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract.

我们希望搞清楚有关合同中技术方面的几个问题。

809 The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful.

就合同保方的权利和义务方面的谈判非常成功。

810 We can't agree with the alterations and amendments to the contract.

我们无法同意对合同工的变动和修改。

811 We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the contract.

我们希望下一交谈判将是签订合同前的最后一轮谈判。

812 We don't have any different opinions about the contractual obligations of both parties.

就合同双方要承担的义务方面,我们没有什么意见。

813 That's international practice. We can't break it.

这是国际惯例,我们不能违背。

814 We are prepared to reconsider amending the contract.

我们可以重新考虑修改合同。

815 We'll have to discuss about the total contract price.

我们不得不讨论一下合同的总价格问题。

816 Do you think the method of payment is OK for you?

你们认为结算方式合适吗?

817 We are really glad to see you so constructive in helping settle the problems as regards the signing of the contract.

我们很高兴您在解决有关合同的问题上如此具有建设性。

818 Here are the two originals of the contract we prepared.

这是我们准备好的两份合同正本。

819 Would you please read the draft contract and make your moments about the terms?

请仔细阅读合同草案,并就合同各条款提出你的看法好吗?

820 When will the contract be ready?

合同何时准备好?

[821 Please sign a copy of our Sales Contract No.156 enclosed here in duplicate and return to us for our file.

请会签第156号销售合同一式两份中的一份,将它寄回我方存档。

822 The contract will be sent to you by air mail for your signature.

合同会航邮给你们签字。

823 Don't you think it necessary to have a close study of the contract to avoid anything missing?

你不觉得应该仔细检查一下合同,以免遗漏什么吗?

824 We have agreed on all terms in the contract. Shall we sign it next week?

我们对合同各项条款全无异议,下周签合同如何?

825 All disputes arising in the course of the consignment period shall be settled amicably through friendly negotiation.

所有在运输途中引起的纠纷都将通过友好协商,妥善加以解决。

826 We'll ship our goods in accordance with the terms of the contract.

我们将按合同条款交货。

827 You can stay assured that shipment will be effected according to the contract stipulation.

你尽管放心,我们将按合同规定如期装船。

828 They've promised to keep both we quality and the quantity of the 300 bicycles in conformity with the contract stipulations.

他们已承诺那300辆自行车的质量和数量一定与合同规定相吻合。

829 We are sure the contract can be carried out smoothly.

我们确信合同会顺利执行的。

830 The machines will be made of the best materials and the stipulations of the contract be strictly observed.

机器将用最好的材料生产,合同的规定也将得以严格履行。

831 The two parties involved in a contract have the obligation to execute the contract.

合同双方有义务履行合同。

832 Unless there is a sudden change of political situation, it is not accepted to execute the contract only partially.

除非有什么突然的政局变化,否则执行部分合同不能被接受。

833 Any deviation from the contract will be unfavorable.

任何违背合同之事都是不利的。

834 The buyer has the option of canceling the contract.

买主有权撤消合同。

835 Any kind of backing out of the contract will be charged a penalty as has been stated in the penalty clause.

任何背弃合同的行为将受到惩罚,这已在处罚条款里写得很清楚了。

836 We want to cancel the contract because of your delay in delivery.

由于贵方交货拖延,我方要求取消合同。

837 The buyer has the right to cancel the contract unilaterally if the seller fails to ship the goods within the L/C validity.

如果卖方不能在信用证有效期内交货的话,买方有权单方面取消合同。

838 You cannot break the contract without any good reason.

如果没有什么正当理由,你们不应撕毁合同。

839 We have every reason to cancel the contract because you've failed to fulfill your part of it.

我们完全有理由取消合同,因为你们没有完成应遵守的合同内容,履行合同。

840 One party is entitled to cancel the contract if the other side cannot execute it.

如果一方不履行合同,另一方有权取消合同。

101 Do I have to make a reconfirmation?

我还要再确认吗?

102 Is there any earlier one?

还有更早一点的吗?

103 Could you tell me my reservation number, please?

请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗?

104 Can I get a seat for today's 7:00 a.m. train?

我可以买到今天上午7点的火车座位吗?

105 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?

请你更改一下从伦敦到东京的班机日期好吗?

106 Is there any discount for the USA Rail pass?

火车通行证有折扣吗?

107 May I reconfirm my flight?

我可以确认我的班机吗?

108 Are they all non-reserved seats?

他们全部不预订的吗?

109 Do I have to reserve a seat?

我一定要预订座位吗?

110 May I see a timetable?

我可以看时刻表吗?

111 How long will I have to wait?

我要等候多久呢?

112 Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?

你喜欢哪种,吸烟座还是禁烟座呢?

113 Do you have any other flights?

你们还有别的班机吗?

114 When would you like to leave?

你要什么时间离开呢?

115 Can I reconfirm by phone?

我可以用电话确认吗?

116 Where can I make a reservation?

我到哪里可以预订?

117 Do I need a reservation for the dining car?

我需要预订餐车吗?

118 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?

火车还要多少分钟就要到达呢?

119 Is this a daily flight?

这是每日航班吗?

120 Excuse me. May I get by?

对不起,我可以上车吗?

121 How much does it cost to go there by ship?

坐船到那里要花多少钱?

122 Can I cancel this ticket?

我可以取消这张票吗?

123 Check it to my final destination

把它托运到我的目的地。

124 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.

最迟要在8点30分到达机场。

125 Take your baggage to the baggage section.

把你的行李拿到行李房去。

126 Please open your baggage.

请把你的行李打开。

127 Please fill in this disembarkation card.

请你填写这张入境卡。

128 Let me see your passport, please.

请让我看看你的护照。

129 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.

我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。

130 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.

我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。

131 It's just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient of you right now.

如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。

132 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.

我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

133 If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then.

如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。

134 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?

我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?

135 So our evenings will be quite full then?

那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?

136 We'll leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.

如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。

137 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.

我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。

138 That'll put us both in the picture.

这样双方都能了解全面的情况。

139 Then we'd have some idea of what you'll be needing.

那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。

140 I can't say for certain off-hand.

我还不能马上说定。

141 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.

有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。

142 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.

这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

143 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?

你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?

144 I'm afraid that won't be possible, much as we'd like to.

尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

145 We've got to report back to the head office.

我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。

146 Thank you for you cooperation.

谢谢你们的合作。




天涯海角也要找到Ni:商务英语900句

中发现Ni: 商务英语900句
中发现Ni: 商务英语900句
中发现Ni: 商务英语900句
中发现Ni: 商务英语900句
中发现Ni: 商务英语900句
中发现Ni: 商务英语900句
中发现Ni: 商务英语900句
中发现Ni: 商务英语900句
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加入我们,

发现科技可以让生活更美好...

立即注册

如果您已拥有本站账户,则可

推荐阅读

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver| |网站地图

Powered by 南岛主书院  备案号:粤ICP备19021659号-1  

Powered by nandaozhu.cn X3.4

© 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

返回顶部 返回列表