1.What kind of currency do you want?
你要哪种货币?
2.What kind of currency do you want to change?
你要换哪种货币?
3.What note do your want?
你要什么钞票?
4.What' s it you wish to change?
你想要换什么?
5.What kind of foreign currency have you got, sir?
先生,你有哪一种货币?
6.According to today' s exchange rate, one US dollar in cash is equivalent to 8.7 yuan RMB.
根据今天的兑换率,每一美元现金相当于8.7元人民币。
7.Please wait a minute. I' ll find out the rate of exchange between Hongkong dollar and RMB.
请等一下,我来查一查港币同人民币之间的兑换率。
8.If you wait a moment, I' ll find out the rate of exchange.
请等一下,我来查一查兑换率。
9.The rate for traveler' checks is 820yuan against US $100.
旅行支票的兑换率是一百美元兑八百二十元人民币。
10.Today' s exchange rate is 8.80 yuan RMB for one US dollar. How much would you like to cash?
今天的兑换率是一美元可换8.80元人民币,你想兑换多少?
11.How much would you like to change?
你想兑换多少?
12.How much do you want to change?
你要兑换多少?
13.What do you hold, cash or traveler' s checks?
你手头有现金还是旅行支票?
14.What denominations would you like?
你要多大面值的钞票?
15. We have 100 yuan bills, 50 yuan bills, 10 yuan bills, 5 yuan bills and 1 yuan bills.
我们有100元的,50元的,10元的,5元的和1元的钞票。
16.How do you want it?
你要什么票面的钱?
17.How would you like it?
你喜欢什么票面的钱?
18.How shall I give it to you?
换什么样的钱呢?
19.In what denominations?
要什么票面的?
20.Will ten tens be all right?
十张十元的行吗?