1.What’s the size?多大尺寸?
90X90 (Ninety by ninety)九十乘九十。
2.What’s the CMB? 体积多大?
0.07M3 (zero point zero seven cube meter) 0.07立方米。
3.What’s the best/last price? 最低价是多少?
¥2.5 (Two point five)] 两块五。
4.How many designs?有几个款式?
3 designs .三个款式。
5.How many colors? 有几种颜色?
3 colors. Red, yellow and blue. 3种颜色,红、黄、蓝。
6.How many pcs one CTN?一箱装多少件?
12 dozen, 144pcs. 12 12打,144件一箱。
7.When shall we deliver?什么时候交货?
8.Where shall we deliver? 货送到什么地方?
Where is your warehouse?仓库在哪儿?
9.30% deposit.付30%的订金。
10.Only one sample here. We can’t give you.这里只有一个样品, 不能给你。
11.Too expensive/much.太贵了。
12. Any discount?有折扣吗?
13.Cheaper?可以便宜一点吗?
14.Show me this!这个拿下来看看。
15.Good quality or ordinary quality?质量好的还是普通的?
16.¥180 for a set . 180元一套。
17.4pcs a set.一套4个。
18.What’s the minimum quantity?最小起订量是多少?
19.At least 1 CTN. 至少一箱/件。
20.There’s minimum quantity.有最小起订量。
21.Can they be mixed?可以混装吗?
22.Mixed packing.混装。
23.Just a moment. Let me check.稍等,让我查一下。
24.Same price/size. 一样的价格/尺寸。
25.I will come again tomorrow.我明天再来。
26.Where are you from?你是什么地方人?
27.What’s your name?你叫什么?
28.May I have your card? 名片给一张,可以吗?
29.Card,please.名片。
30.Stapler,please.订书机 。
31. Calculator,please.计算器。
32.Adhesive tape,please.胶带。
33.Here’s our catalogue.这是我们的目录。
34.Here’s my card.这是我的名片。
35.Your card, please.给我你的名片。
36.What’s the material.什么材料做的?
The cost of raw material is increasing.原材料价格上涨。
37.Out of stock.没现货。
38.Do you have samples?有样品吗?
39.Can I buy a sample?能买一个样品吗?
40.We’ll give the money back when you place an order.下单时退钱给你。
41.Good morning/ afternoon/evening/night!早上好!中午好!晚上好!晚安!
42.Nice/Glad to meet/see you .很高兴遇见/见到你。
43.Me too!我也是!
44.Thank you .谢谢!
45.You are welcome!不用谢!
46.Come again next time.下次再来。
47.Good-bye/ See you.再见。
48.Would you like some water?要喝水吗?
49.You can visit our website.你可以上我们的网站。
50.Please have a seat.请坐。
51.How are you doing? 你好!
52.Fine.Thank you.and you?很好!谢谢!你呢?
53.I’m fine ,too. 我也很好。
54. Sweet dreams.做个好梦。
55.Have a nice trip.一路顺风。
56.Have a nice day/Evening/weekend!祝你过得愉快!周末愉快!
57.You can go to/visit our factory.你可以去我们的工厂看看。
58.You’re shrewd.你真精明。
59.Did you sleep well.你睡得好吗?
60.My future is not just a dream.我的未来不是梦。
外贸口语百句
1 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。
2 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.
我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
3 It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.
如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?
我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
7 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
8 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.
如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。
9 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.
我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
10 That'll put us both in the picture.
这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
11 Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing
那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。
12 I can't say for certain off-hand.
我还不能马上说定。
13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
14 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
15 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?
你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?
16 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.
尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。
17 We've got to report back to the head office.
我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。
18 Thank you for you cooperation.
谢谢你们的合作。
19 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.
我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
20 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?
这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?
21 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.
如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。
22 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。
23 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.
我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。
24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。
25 Welcome to our factory.
欢迎到我们工厂来。
26 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.
我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。
27 You'll know our products better after this visit.
参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。
28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。
29 Then we could look at the production line.
然后我们再去看看生产线。
30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.
墙上的图表是工艺流程表。
31 They describe how each process goes on to the next.
表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。
32 We are running on two shifts.
我们实行的工作是两班倒。
33 Almost every process is computerized.
几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。
34 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.
工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。
35 All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.
所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。
36 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。
37 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.
因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。
38 Quality is even more important than quantity.
质量比数量更为重要。
39 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。
40 Do we have to wear the helmets?
我们得戴上防护帽吗?
41 Is the production line fully automatic?
生产线是全自动的吗?
42 What kind of quality control do you have?
你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?
43 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。
44 What's your general impression,may I ask?
不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?
45 I'm impressed by your approach to business.
你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。
46 The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.
我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。
47 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。
48 I think we may be able to work together in the future.
我想也许将来我们可以合作。
49 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.
我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。
50 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.
我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。
51 We would be glad to start business with you.
我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。
52 I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.
洽谈中请你们多加关照。
53 We are happy to be of help.
我们十分乐意帮助。
54 I can assure you of our close cooperation.
我保证通力合作。
55 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?
可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?
56 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.
如果全部参观的话,那得需要好几个小时。
57 You may be interested in only some of the items.
你也许对某些产品感兴趣。
58 I can just have a glance at the rest.
剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。
59 They've met with great favor home and abroad.
这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。
60 All these articles are best selling lines.
所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。
61 Your desire coincides with ours.
我们双方的愿望都是一致的。
62 No wonder you're so experienced.
怪不得你这么有经验。
63 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.
随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。
64 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?
可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?
65 At what time can we work out a deal?
我们什么时候洽谈生意?
66 I hope to conclude some business with you.
我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。
67 We also hope to expand our business with you.
我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。
68 This is our common desire.
这是我们的共同愿望。
69 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.
我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。
70 I've read about it,but I'd like to know more about it.
我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。
71 Seeing is believing.
百闻不如一见。
72 I would like to present our comments in the following order.
我希望能依照以下的顺序提出我们的看法。
73 First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.
首先我将简略说明我们商品的特性。
74 When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation.
专利的情况会在说明竞争产品时一并提出。
75 Please proceed with your presentation.
请开始你的简报。
76 Yes, we have been interested in new system.
是的,我们对新系统很感兴趣。
77 Has your company done any research in this field?
请问贵公司对此范畴做了任何研究吗?
78 Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you.
有,我们做了一些,但是因为我们才刚起步,并没有任何资料可以提供给你们。
79 If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.
如果您感兴趣的话,我可以列表让你参考。
80 By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.
在结束这个问题之前顺便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。
81 I would like to ask you a favor.
我可以提出一个要求吗?
82 Would you let me know your fax number?
可以告诉我您的传真机号码吗?
83 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?
可以请你在明天以前回复吗?
84 Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?
你能考虑接受我们的反对案吗?
85 I would really appreciate your persuading your management.
如果你能说服经营团队,我会很感激。
86 I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.
我建议我们休息一下喝杯咖啡。
87 Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.
也许我们应该先谈论完B项议题。
88 As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.
事实上,我们希望可以先内部讨论B项议题。
89 May I propose that we break for coffee now?
我可以提议休息一下,喝杯咖啡吗?
90 If you insist, I will comply with your request.
如果你坚持,我们会遵照你的要求。
91 We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.
我们必须强调这些付款条件对我们很重要。
92 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.
请了解这一点对我们至关重要。
93 I don't know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.
我不知道你是否了解,但是,这个条件对我们是必要的。
94 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.
我们的方针是不授与专卖权。
95 There should always be exceptions to the rule.
凡事总有例外。
96 I would not waste my time pursuing that.
如果是我的话,不会将时间浪费在这里。
97 Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?
你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗?
98 I don't know whether you care to answer right away.
我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。
99 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.
我必须提出一些比较尴尬的问题。
100 Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?
抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗?
回复客户询盘的常用语
(1)我们的条件是10日内付款为2%的折扣,30日内付款无折扣。
Our terms are 2% ten days, thirty days net.
(2)我公司仅限于从发票开出之日起10日内付现金者给予折扣优待。
We only allow a cash discount on payments made within ten days of date of invoice.
(3)顾客向我公司购货一律用现金支付。从发票开出之日起,30日内将货款付清。如当即支付现款,我公司当按年利5%计付30日的利息。
Terms to approved buyers strictly net cash, payment within thirty days from invoice date, for prompt cash we will allow thirty days interest, at the rate of 5% per annum.
(4)条件:即期发货。在货到我方工厂, 经过验讫重量品质后,立即以现金支付。
Terms: early delivery, and net cash payment after receipt of the material at our works, and verification of weight and quality.
5)现金支付折扣,仅限于在10日内以现金付清货款者可打折扣。
Cash discounts are allowed only on accounts that are paid within the ten-day limit.
(6)你将发现,我公司对贵方的报价所给予的优惠是前所未有的。
You will find that we have given you the best terms customary in our business.
(7)每月一日以前提供的汇票,依我公司惯例应在25日全部结帐。
My habit is to settle on the 25th all bills rendered on or before the 1st of each and every month.
(8)我公司付款条件为交货后3个月内支付现金。1个月内付清货款者,可打5%折扣。
Our terms are cash within three months of date of delivery, or subject to 5 per cent discount if paid within one month.
(9)兹就贵方对该商品的询价回复如下:
In answer to your inquiry fo rthe article, we reply you sd follows.
(10)针对你方昨日的询盘,现寄上与你来函要求相似的墙纸样品一宗。
In reply to your enquiry of yesterdays date, we are sending you herewith several samples of wall paper closely resembling to what you want.
(11) 兹就该商品向贵方报价如下:
We are pleased to quote you for the goods as following.
(12)兹随函寄上该商品的现行价格表一份,请查收。
Enclosed we hand you a price-current for the goods.
(13)上述报价,无疑将随市场变化而变动。
Of course these quotations are all subject to the fluctuations of the market.
(14)上述价目单是以付现金拟订的,我们认为还可以打很多折扣。
We think you can well accord us a substantial discount off your list prices, which we see are quoted net cash.
(15)对这批数量大,以现金支付的货,如你方能从价目表中,再给些折扣优待,当不胜感谢。
We shall be glad if you will quote us the best discount for cash off your list price for cash for this quantity.
(16)我公司的支付条件:以现金支付。自发票开出之日起10天内付款者,打2%的折扣。
Our terms, as our invoice states, are 2% cash discount, only within ten days of date of invoice.
Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.
大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。
As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive.
一旦价格回升,询盘将恢复活跃。
Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.
对地毯的询盘日益增加。
Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases.
询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。
Enquiries are dwindling.
询盘正在减少。
Enquiries are dried up.
询盘正在绝迹。
They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese Corporations.
他们答应将以后的询盘转给中国公司
Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.
询盘一般由买方发出。
Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.
贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。
We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.
很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。
In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.
在进出口交易中,我们常向外商询价。
To make an inquiry about our oranges, a representative of the Japanese company paid us a visit.
为了对我们的橙子询价,那家日本公司的一名代表访问了我们。
We cannot take care of your enquiry at present.
我们现在无力顾及你方的询盘。
Your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you.
你们的询盘不明确,我们无法答复。
Now that we've already made an inquiry about your articles, will you please reply as soon as possible?
既然我们已经对你们产品询价,可否尽快给予答复?
China National Silk Corporation received the inquiry sheet sent by a British company.
中国丝绸公司收到了英国一家公司的询价单。
Thank you for your inquiry.
谢谢你们的询价。
Words and Phrases
inquire 询盘;询价;询购
to inquire about 对...询价
to make an inquiry 发出询盘;向...询价
inquirer 询价者
enquiry 询盘
inquiry sheet 询价单
specific inquiry 具体询盘
an occasional inquiry 偶尔询盘
to keep inquiry in mind 记住询盘
May I have an idea of your prices?
可以了解一下你们的价格吗?
Can you give me an indication of price?
你能给我一个估价吗?
Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.
请告知你们有关商品的最低价。
If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.
如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。
When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li?
李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘?
We'd rather have you quote us F.O.B.prices.
我们希望你们报离岸价格。
Would you tell us your best prices C.I.F. Hamberg for the chairs.
请告诉你方椅子到汉堡到岸价的最低价格。
Words and Phrases
favorable 优惠的
firm price 实价,实盘
Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?
为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗?
We'd like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.
我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。
How long does it usually take you to make delivery?
你们通常要多久才能交货?
Could you make prompt delivery?
可以即期交货吗?
Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?
不知你们能不能接受在一段时间里分批交货?
Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you'll choose?
能否告知你们将采用哪种付款方式?
Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?
你能否告知我们最早船期吗?
Do you take special orders?
你们接受特殊订货吗?
Could you please send us a catalog of your rubber boots together with terms of payment?
你能给我们寄来一份胶靴的目录,连同告诉我们付款方式吗?
he inquired about the varieties, specifications and price, and so on and so forth.
他询问了品种、花色和价格等情况。
We have inquired of Manager Zhang about the varieties, quality and price of tea.
我们向张经理询问了茶叶的品种、质量、价格等问题。
Words and Phrases
sales conditions 销售条件
to make delivery 交货
to make prompt-delivery 即期交货
payment terms 付款方 |
|